In 1882, Lithuanian emigrants Michael and Malka Chmieletzki first set foot on the lands of Zichron Ya'akov. Michael was chosen by Baron Edmond de Rothschild to plant vineyards in the area, and that was the moment that launched the family's deep link and harmonious relationship to the land and the vineyards. Today, the winery produces a variety of wines, all from the family's grapes.
We highly recommend a visit to the exciting new Visitors' Centre at the winery as well as a delightful meal in our restaurant, located in the heart of Zichron Ya'akov's lively pedestrian mall.
Telephone: 04-638 0434